June 2023 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- "To: Professor@University.edu Subject: Why It's All About Me" Email protocol for student-professor
- Accelerated Learning Program (ALP) The Community College of Baltimore County ALP is an innovative approach to basic writing programs that accelerates basic writing students through their developmental writing course and ENG 101 in one semester. ALP builds on the strengths of earlier approa
- Basic Writing e-Journal Basic Writing e-Journal is an electronic forum designed to help broaden our conversations about Basic Writing.
- College Basic Writing LISTSERV CBW-L is a listserv focused on basic writing and related issues. We welcome anyone who wishes to participate in an ongoing discussion of basic writing as it is studied and practiced in its historically rich and varied contexts
- Comp Facts from ComPile Excellent resources on the best practices and research of Basic Writing
- Council on Basic Writing Blog Resources on teaching Basic Writing
- Journal of Basic Writing The Journal of Basic Writing (JBW) publishes articles on theory, research, and teaching practices related to basic writing. Articles are refereed by members of the Editorial Board and the Editors.
- National Association of Developmental Education
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) Teaching Composition: A Position Statement
- W7 The Accelerated Learning Program as an Evidence-Based Success Model, Blog posting Overview of Accelerated Learning Program from Baltimore
- Brain Hemispheres Visual chart of left/right side of brain
- Help Desk for Reading Books Monks are learning how to use a new technlogy with a bit of a struggle.
- READ, UNDERSTAND AND APPLY YOUR SYLLABUS This video provides an overview of the content and structure of a college syllabus and discusses two strategies for using information contained on the syllabus to promote academic self-management and success.\ Here is a link to Google Calendar: http://ww
Graduation Day December 16, 2011
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Congratulations for you graduation you most be excited about what have you done last year and new techniques that you will be sharing with us. I really like your blog. I think it has what actually students want to know and the correct orientation and information. I hope you enjoy teaching us as a group and be a member of our triumphs and succeed.